Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mirrors

As you may have already seen on my HAIR page, I worked as the stylist on a music video a few months ago for a singer named Alan Fox. In addition to being a very cool song (and catchy!), the people behind it were some of the nicest I've ever worked with.

Filming took place in downtown New York on top of a seriously swanky apartment. Here's one of the views:








And this was a GOOD day...



That's one of the greatest things about being in New York City: you never know when you'll see something spectacular. Also, this was my JOB for the day.

Compare with this
<---








The task for the evening was to do hair for the singer and an actress with a classmate of mine (who did makeup), and then hang out on the rooftop to ensure they continued to look good.

Halfway through the video, you can see my work - the portion where they're outside and obviously on a rooftop. I hope you enjoy it!




Check out more from Alan Fox here, and follow him on Twitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment